2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Customer Data. Customers or individuals with an account to use the Services (“Authorized Users”) will routinely submit or otherwise provide ConSync with access to Customer Data, which includes access to certain email accounts, calendars, and contact lists designed by such Authorized User.
Additional Information. ConSync also collects, generates and/or receives Additional Information:
· Business Contact Information: If you are a representative of one of our actual or prospective customers, suppliers or business partners, we may collect personal information about you (such as your name, contact details and role) when entering into an agreement with your company and during the course of our relationship with your company.
· Marketing Information: If you have expressed an interest in our products and services, we may collected your personal information (such as your name, contact details and role) for marketing purposes.
· Communication Information: We collect personal information when you contact us or otherwise interact with us, including via phone, email, post or social media. This is information may include your name, contact details and details of your interaction with us.
· Feedback Information: We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily respond to our questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback, such as your name, contact details, job role and details of feedback you have provided.
Additional Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Service or visit the Sites, we may automatically log the following Additional Information:
● Device Information: The manufacturer and model, operating system, browser type, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device you use to access the Service. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
● Usage Information: Information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”) to help collect and analyze Usage Information. For more information on how Google uses this information, click here.
● Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address when you visit our website or use the Service.
● Email Open/Click Information: We may collect information about the date and time you open or click links in emails we send.
We use the following technologies to collect the following Additional Information by automated means:
· Cookies, which are text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
· Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
· Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
Use of Customer Data. Customer Data will be used by ConSync in accordance with our Customer’s or the corresponding Authorized User’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. ConSync is the processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller.
Use of Additional Information. We use Additional Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Sites and business, including for the following purposes:
· Service Delivery, including to provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Service;
· Communicating with You, including to send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and provide customer support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
· Service Improvement, including to improve the Service and create new features; personalize your experience; and create and derive de-identified or aggregated statistics and insights.
· Marketing and Advertising, including to send you marketing communications, including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and other means.
· Compliance and Protection, including to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Aggregated and/or De-Identified Information. ConSync may use your information (e.g. how you use the Services, content you provide to the Services, etc.) for machine learning and data analytics such that the results of such processing are aggregated or de-identified in manner that such information is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person (“De-Identified Information”). ConSync may use De-Identified Information for any business purpose.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
Our Sharing: We may share personal information with:
Service Providers, including hosting services, email services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer support services, and analytics services. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your personal information.
Professional Advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
Business Transaction Recipients, such as counterparties and others assisting with a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, asset sale, or similar transaction, and with successors or affiliates as part of or following that transaction.
Government Authorities, where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
5. SERVICE LOCATION
ConSync currently only operates in the United States. By using the Services, you agree and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our and our service providers’ facilities and servers in the United States.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. ConSync does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete that information.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Keeping your data secure is important. ConSync follows current industry standards to protect your personal information. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided to the Service from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No network or email transmission is fully secure or guaranteed to be error free. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and you use the Service at your own risk. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information to ConSync.
10. YOUR CHOICES
Update or Correct Personal Information: You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You section after opting out of marketing communications.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. Learn more about "Do Not Track" here.
12. CONTACT US